Saturday, February 13, 2010

Is this real??  This is real!

It is going to happen! 

I am going to try to live up to a promise made to my grandfather several years ago.  Well, I guess I never promised, but he strongly suggetsted that I write.

Write what?

"Write anything," Harry said.

So...a year (or two) before I begin my 50th year on God's planet I am going to make an earnest attempt to begin... 

Or...continue.  Poetry when in middle school at Camden County urged on by Mrs. Stuart, thank you notes to my...well...my world, in response to the gifts I've been given, required urged on by my mom...notes to my daughters' teachers, urged on by my parental responsibility, ...communication between our friends at church either in Sunday school or Circle 5, urged on by the sense of community I love...

Words can be a powerful tool. 

Words are an offering. 

My offering. 

From me; from my heart.  Here it goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment