Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Monday....all week long!

It's MONDAY!!  Today I've realized that it's going to be ONE of those weeks!  I LOVE my place of business, my friends at work, my boss, and my work...the job I do there!! At work there is ALWAYS something to do...and this week there will be an extra lot of things to do!  We have a wonderful jewlery trunk show on Thursday.  The Fisherman's Wife is the first of many stops for Towne & Reese in the new company's climb into the retail ring!  Check them out at http://www.towneandreese.com/ .  Come by the shop to see the real jewelry!  There is always a PLUS side about being at The Fisherman's Wife!  But it's gonna be busy!

I'm trying to find my way...what should I write about... how can I help use this blog to release my desire to write and with a focus beyond myself.  There is so much ahead of us now that the day to day job of raising children is done.  The potential is so huge!  I want to be able to embrace the future fully.  To do that I'm going to have to make some major changes in my PLUS sized world, I think.  Health concerns are rising, and I'm feeling lost for how to start prioritizing changes needed.  Life is changing quickly, and the PLUS side of things is full of positives and negatives.  Where to go from here........................ ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment