Sunday, July 25, 2010

One eskimO new music!

Hi everyone!

It's been way too long since I've pushed the buttons required to get me to where I am now...and maybe that is because I've been letting too many other people push my buttons lately! (That sounds probablay more deep than it is!)

I wanted to let you know about a new cd I have recently had the chance to review. I was sent the new CD from One eskimO and it took me a while to listen to it after it arrived. Hubby and I were not around home long enough to even remember to put it in the player...and in the car I usually am listening to one talk radio show or the other so that I will have conversation starters with hubby when we have two seconds to talk!

But then the daughters came home. Not only did the quiet of our home disappear, but the music choices sure did change! In an effort to remind the college girls just how cool I can be I popped in the One eskimO cd! It was an instant hit, and the girls wondered just why I had music that they like blaring in the living room. It was SO unusual!!

So, thanks to One eskimO I was a cool mom...for a split second! If you'd like to know more about One eskimO or hear some of their music check them out at http://www.oneeskimo.com/ ,on Facebook or on Twitter. Leave me a comment by August 15th and you'll be eligible to win my copy of this cd!

It might not be my cup of tea for regular listening, but I understood the words, didn't end up with a headache, and best of all...my 19 and 21 year old daughters like it and put up with me for that split second!

Now THAT is a plus side of life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment